🔑 How to See Real-time Google Analytics 4 Data
We live in a new GA4 world where data can be up to 36 hours delayed in Google Analytics. In the realm of this new GA4 environment, marketers encounter a significant hurdle when reviewing performance. If you’re wondering how you can access real-time Google Analytics data to help with quick decision-making, we’ve got you covered!
Admixt now has a new integration with Big Query. While Big Query is pretty technical, all you need to know is this integration allows admixt to see data every 30 minutes from GA4 using Big Query. If you need hourly performance data from GA during Black Friday – we can tell you!
So what exactly is Big Query?
It is raw data for every GA4 action.
The main benefits:
- Real-time GA4 data.
- First, Last and Assisted sales from GA4 which is not available in the GA4 API.
- Extended lookback windows in GA4 for high price point items – 30, 60 and 90 day windows are available.
In the future we can import:
- Other conversion events as needed.
- Account-wide data and UTM data
- Alternate attribution models.
If you would like to hear more about our Big Query integration and how it has helped us navigate our way out of GA4 delays reach out to: email@example.com